Monday, January 18, 2010

Run #7 - 3.5km

I know I know... Only two weeks in and I fell off the proverbial wagon. Again, i've got excuses and "reasons" up the ying yang. This particular "reason" involves an attempt at skiing last weekend which left me without the use of my calves for 5 days.

Ahhhh, it really doesn't matter at this point, because i am BACK!

Run tonight was that one I've been waiting for. You know the one. The one where you remember that you like to run. That you love to run. And even though your legs aren't cooperating, you can remember the feeling of running and running and running and not noticing the time and distance pass.

I'm not quite there yet. But I remembered it.

Todays Run: -2 C, 3.5 km, 3-1

Total so far: 24.5 km

All in all... WAHOO!

1 comment:

  1. The Feeling. So much better than the Fear! Oh I do Remember. This weekend, I have no choice. That's it. Go Regs go!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete