Today I kept myself busy doing everything but running. I must have started 10 new projects throughout the morning and afternoon. However, at 15:30, I sucked it up, and in (to get into my freshly washed winter tights) and headed out.
I know I have to think of this return to running as though i have never run before to ensure I "do it right", but years of running have had an impact. So today, I headed out for an LSD.
It seems a bit silly to consider a 4.5 (well, 4.67 really) km run as a long slow distance. BUT, it is a full KM longer than what I've been doing, and given the weather conditions, I had to run very slow to keep my footing. With the snowy wind in my face, I'm pretty sure I deserve a medal for even stepping outside!
Todays Run: -8 C, 4.5 km, 2-1
Total so far: 14 km
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment