Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Run #4 - 3.0 km

April 25th

So, I didn't want to go. i procrastinated all day Sunday until it was too late. i was not going to let the same happen again on Monday. So, I did what I had to do to get out there... I called a friend.

Now I ran into my friend Claudia in the elevator the other day and we chatted about how we both were trying to get back into running, and made the usual half hearted commitment "lets go running together". Well, yesterday morning I needed that "phone a friend".

Claudia was a great sport and we ran a short 3 km and ended with a smile. It was a beautiful day, and following our run we walked over to Bridgehead and had a lovely coffee.

Today's Run: 3 km, 12C, 4-1

Total so far: 16 km

No comments:

Post a Comment