So I am finally caught up, although it is a bit dismal how little I have to catch up on. Today's run was rather short for a sunday. It's finally fall and I couldn't let the day go by without at least making an effort to get out for a run. Unfortunately, this calf strain I've been battling over the past few weeks was almost too much to bear. I ran super extra slow with plenty of walking and stretching breaks. It's still killing me though.
Also, a weird thing kept happening to me. It was like my blood pressure kept dropping unexpectedly. I would feel nauseous and dizzy for no reason at random periods throughout the run. I can't explain it. It was definitely bizarre.
I finished though.
Today's Run - 5.3 km, 6 C - yes the fall is here
Total so far - 222.6 km
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment