Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Run #27 - 3.5km

Well this morning I had to drag myself out of bed for a run. Its so hard to be motivated after playing frisbee the night before, but out I went. I'm not going to lie, the first half of the run was not at all pretty. I was convinced I was headed for my classic 2.8 k morning jaunt. My knees were sore, and I didn't really feel like being out there.

Once I hit my turn around point, I was so relived... I was on my way home... but then, what did I see in the distance? Oh that's right, Jess. So I turned back around with her to her half way point and ran home with her. It was only another 700 m, but you know, somedays 700m feels like 7 km....

But it's done ....

Todays run: 15C, 3.5 km

Total so far: 100.5 km

No comments:

Post a Comment